Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hahax.. Ya~ Actually can talk to him i quite happy.. Opps!!
Lolx.. But i don't like it when he talk about some things i don't like..
Hahax..

Then tell you something..
I deleted his number already right!! Then i didn't bother to remember his number also..
So today he sms me.. Told me something about NS..
Then i was like.. Who r you?? Hahax
Lolx~ Omg...

And i tell you another thing~
I'm hungry..
Think huimin more hungry.. She like have 2 days never eat properly le..
Hahax..

I'm so lame..
But i'm not crippled..
Still can walk.. Muahahahx..
Lolx..

And still have one more thing!!
You, keiko and me, have zinc bag!!
Me, keiko and huimin have puma bag!!
Lolx!! Hahax...

KK, now my turn to bath..
Enough of my crabs!! Lolx.. Craps
Hahax.. Lobster and prawn and fish and sotong and squid!! Omg!!
I can't take myself also.!!!

Dun scold me worx!!

Goodnight!! Bye~ Miss you!!

Missing you,
Angelz

remembered
12:17 AM




Profile

Angelz & Starz
25*02 & 13*12

Maha Bohdi School & Changkat Primary School
East View Secondary School
currently waiting for results

Tagboard




Music for U

Affiliates

emad-fivez
grace anglez
evelyn starz

The Past Tense

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
December 2008
January 2009
October 2009


Credits

designer : unriven/}
brushes : pootato jojosangm
host : blogger photobucket
images : kinski