Friday, May 23, 2008

Lolx.. I never so sweet ok~
Hahax..
And please lahx.. He's 'your's' ok~
I don't want.. I prefer sky!! Muahahahahax..
Lolx.. Cloudz also like sky you know?? I mean.. Erm, she wanna take sky away from me..
Hahahax..

Anyway, now alone at home again.. Hahax..
Morning at 10am being woken by jenny!!
Today i no sch lei!!
Dun let me sleep longer.. So bad!!
But after the call. i went back to sleep.. Muahahax..

Then my aunty message me.. Ask me want to join them for lunch at jack's place not.. Her treat!!
OMG.. So good lahx.. She seldom treat de.. Lolx~
But i didn't want to go.. No school lei.. Lazy to go out..
So never go.. Then she come my house to bring my brother go..
Then my brother teacher so good.. Buy mac for them to eat..
So become i eat.. Lolx~
But i don't feel like eating.. Hahax..
Then i just leave it there.. Like already so cold le..
Lolx~ Then now my mom call say she got buy old chang kee..
LOLX!! Hahax..

Later have to do accounts!!
OMG!!
Next week have test le lahx!! I don't want!!
Monday 1ST lesson jiu stats test!!
Lucky econs stilll very very far..
Scary lahx..

Ohmy.. i'm addicited to one song liao!! Again!!

Missing you,
Angelz

remembered
1:34 PM




Profile

Angelz & Starz
25*02 & 13*12

Maha Bohdi School & Changkat Primary School
East View Secondary School
currently waiting for results

Tagboard




Music for U

Affiliates

emad-fivez
grace anglez
evelyn starz

The Past Tense

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
December 2008
January 2009
October 2009


Credits

designer : unriven/}
brushes : pootato jojosangm
host : blogger photobucket
images : kinski